Monday, March 12, 2012

Pescetarian Living: Week 2

Parents hanging out in our gazebo
Another week is done and I'm still meat free. I know it's not that much of a feat but I am very proud of myself. I've had a few obstacles this week and I wasn't sure whether or not I would survive it. I was with my parents in our place in Laguna and I was actually scared that I might break my diet here. I almost did actually when at one time, I didn't have anything to eat since all our viands are meat, specifically beef. I wasn't even sure that I would survive that one since I was really hungry and we were in Burger King. Good thing thought that Burger King has a fish burger that is surprisingly tasty. Not the healthiest meal, but it was good. So, I have no complaints.

With that being said, I think what I really learned from this week is that it's not always easy to make choices specially when it comes to food. You really have to be committed when it comes to the choices you've made and never give in to temptations, even if that temptation is a Whooper from Burger King. I also learned the importance of letting the people around you know of your choices. I mean, literally tell them 'cos they won't know unless you say it verbally. Right? I really have to thank my mom for helping me get past this week. If it weren't for her, I would've made my first diet binge and I would surely regret it. Thank God I told my mom and she made it possible for me to eat fish, veggies and what-not.

I'll make this post short because I have a class in a few minutes and I'm a little bit of a scattered brain right now. The photo on the right is the fish burger that I was talking about. It's the right size to fill those hungry tummies and it's (partly) healthy too. Hahaha! Anyways, I do hope that you guys are doing marvelous this day and the week before. It's a Monday here in the Philippines and I'm going to greet you guys a wonderful week ahead! Leave me a little loving and I'll give you a lot of loving. Okay? ♥





Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...