Friday, March 23, 2012

Lissa Kahayon x Tribute Shoes


Hey there lovely ladies and gents! I've recently joined a contest by Lissa Kahayon, a well-known fashion blogger in the Philippines, and I need your help! It would mean so much to me if you guys liked my comment on the album. It's really easy! All you guys have to do is like the comment! The most number of likes wins 3000pesos worth of gift certificates from Tribute shoes. I'm down by a few likes so, all the likes you can give me really counts! I'm counting on you guys. I really am. Please help me with this one guys. Yes? Thanks! :)


Here is the link to the comment:






Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...