Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Kjwan's Marc Abaya

Marc Abaya by RA Jacobe 

Forgive my horrible photography skills and the noise in these pictures. These were taken with my old Canon rebel 1000S during my school's centennial celebration last June 16, 2011. It's a SLR camera that works on film, hence the blurriness and noise. Then add up the film scanner that I used which was a bit dirty... Yeah. You get the idea. Hahaha!

I know it's a long time ago but I really love his band, Kjwan, and their front man, Marc Abaya. I must say this now, Kjwan's music is not everybody's type of music. It can be strangely beautiful and out of this world sometimes but it can also be loud and bone chilling. If you want to try out and listen to some of their songs, I suggest you go to YouTube and search Kjwan. Now, I won't make such a long post since I just wanted to show you guys some of the photos that I've taken of Marc Abaya.














Leave me a little loving and I'll give you a lot of loving. ♥
Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...