Thursday, March 01, 2012

Internet Everywhere

Check. Cn 1. 2. 3. Check, mate. Check.

Hello loves,

Just so you guys know. I'm posting this blogpost from my phone. I actually don't know if this will work or not. I can't see half of what I'm typing but I gather that it's pretty rubbish. Hahaha! Sorry about that. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you guys of my experience in Blackberry's services. Not a lot of people like Blackberry and prefer other brands such as Apple and Android phones. I do admit that Blackberry has some drawbacks when it comes to being a user-friendly phone or with its functionality. However, I believe that Blackberry is more for the personalized and tech savvy people.

It may not be like Apple's iPhone that is practically a photo addict haven or that of Android's gaming haven but it is a good phone for social networking. Blackberry is actually a phone to use when you want to get connected with your friends and your loved ones. I have been using it for almost a year now and I have to say that it is more than enough to satisfy my needs. You guys must know its messenger, which lets you send messages to your friends that also own a Blackberry for free. I don't have lots of friends that own a Blackberry but I do have friends that aren't in the Philippines anymore and they're the ones that I constantly talk with. It's a good phone to connect with your friends outside the country.

I have recently availed my phone providers Blackberry Max plan and it's lovely. I can use the internet whenever I want, wherever I am. I've used it to research on school exams while I'm on my way to school, research on topics I need for recitations and even use it to download music for my phone. It's really handy. I also use it to send e-mails on the go and message my friends in Yahoo and Google messengers. Maybe I'm biased, maybe I'm not. I just like my Blackberry services. So, what I'm trying to say is that... Blackberry is a good phone. It has its down sides but it also has its up sides. Anyway, I'm out. I have a class and I just want to end this post here.


PS. I started this blog post while I'm in the bus on my way to school through my phone and here I am, ending it through the net. Rather handy, isn't it?





Leave me a little loving and I'll give you a lot of loving. ♥


Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I'll visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...