Monday, March 19, 2012

Free Macarons on Bizu Tomorrow, March 20! #MacaronDayManila2012

photo courtesy of Google
Check out what I found on the internetz guys! Free macarons tomorrow on Bizu! How awesome is that? I won't blabber much since I'm just showing this to you guys. I love macarons and I know most of you guys do too. If you haven't tried it out yet, then I suggest you do go to the places where there's free macarons. You must try it! I repeat, YOU MUST!






Leave me a little loving and I'll give you a lot of loving. ♥


Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...