Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Dress Wishlist: Bodycons, Laces, Prints and a bit of Color Blocking

Hello there dears! I've been looking in one of my favorite online shop and I've come across some awesome finds for those fashionable and positive credited ladies and gents out there. I thought I'd share it to you guys since I'm broke and maybe you guys aren't broke. Hahaha! I'll stop rambling and get on with the showing.

Paprika Dip Dye Lace Print Prom Dress - $32.23 
Rare Long Sleeve Lace Belted Dress - $40.29
Vero Moda Colourblock Tunic - $32.23
To see more dresses that I've seen, you can click read more!
Rare Tribal Mesh Cut Out Tube Dress - $29.54
Ringspun Bandeau Dress With Graphic Print  - $29.54
ASOS Printed Neoprene Bodycon Dress - $21.49
ASOS Bodycon Dress With Lace Sleeve - $35.81
Paprika Textured Bodycon Dress - $35.81
ASOS Contrast Pleated Midi Dress with 3/4 Sleeves - $38.50
If you guys have noticed, all of the dresses that I showed you guys are below $40 or exactly $40. I'm a prude so I don't like splurging on clothes that I know I can't afford. I'm also a borderline poor kid so, I really can't afford much stuff but yeah. I love these dresses because they're relatively cheap for their quality and their style. I just wish I had enough money to even buy one of them. Sadly, I don't so they'll just go on my wishlist for now. :)





Leave me a little loving and I'll give you a lot of loving. ♥

Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

4 comments:

  1. such gorgeous dresses! I love the color in the first look, it reminds me of the galaxy colors! so pretty!

    :)
    xx

    http://daydreamfrenzy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachel! Thanks for dropping by! I know right? It's really a good deal for $30+ right? Not to mention that the shop ships worldwide. Hahaha! Anyway, thank you again for dropping by! :)

      Delete
  2. wonderful blog. hope you visti/follow me back. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! I followed! I would love it if you could check out my blog and follow me? Thanks so much!
    www.greeklicious.de.vu

    ReplyDelete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...