Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Doctor Who Season 7 Teaser

If you guys don't know it yet, I am a huge fan of Doctor Who. Ever since my friend, Michelle, introduced me to the show last year. I've downloaded all of the episodes for all the season except the 1960s ones since they're a bit hard to find and I'm on my thesis days. Anyway, I'm thrilled to tell you guys that the new season's teaser is here! I can't even tell you guys how excited I am for the new season. However, there are some things that will make me sad this season. One of which is the farewell of two lovable character, Amy Pond and Rory Williams. I will surely miss Karen Gillan. I won't make this long. I'm just really excited and I wanted to share it with you guys. I can't wait for fall! :)




Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

1 comment:

  1. I am just dying for new Doctor Who, which is taking a break for the bloody Olympics xD Sherlock, Being Human and Doctor Who have all abandoned me and I've nothing to watch! ;_;

    Perhaps you'd be interested in a post I did on Pond? http://undercoverdressuplover.blogspot.com/2012/03/girl-who-waited.html

    The Undercover Dress-Up Lover x

    ReplyDelete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...