Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Detached

With eyes dull and no spark, I am no longer part of this reality.
My body numb, detached and cold - no longer functioning
Why? Why do I feel this way? Why do I no longer feel complete.
Save me and pull me from this mindless zombie state.

I have a life, I need a life, I am in my life.
Everything is a blur and nothing is retained.
Friends, family, loved ones... I don't care anymore.
I want to feel something, anything even a little.

The world revolves around me but I stay still.
I am in a state of stasis, immobile and constant
Yet, I can still feel the change within me
But I cannot say if it's a good change or not.

Scared. I am scared of my future and my present life.
I am afraid of this change within me.
I might recluse and hate the world but I feel nothing.
I just want to end everything and be detached from the world.

Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...