Monday, February 20, 2012

Song of the Day: Lovely Day by Bill Withers



Good day lovely readers!

It's a rainy morning here in the Philippines but I can't help but feel that this morning is still lovely. I am not a morning person but I do love the thought that when morning comes, it's a new day. With a new day, we can work our butts off, enjoy the presence of our friends and feel the warmth of those that love us. I'm just gonna leave Bill Withers' song, Lovely Day, here in my blog. I hope you guys will have a lovely day and don't let those haters, naggers and just everyday downers get to you!



Leave me a little loving and I'll give you a lot of loving. ♥
With much love,

Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

1 comment:

  1. Your blog article is very intersting and fanstic,at the same time the blog theme is unique and perfect,great job.To your success.

    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Flower Girl Dresses|Empire Wedding Dresses|New Style Wedding Dresses

    ReplyDelete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...