Monday, February 27, 2012

Song of the Day: Goodnight Kiss by The Prize Fight



This song brings me back to my high school days. This was the first song that moved me to tears when a classmate of mine sang it. I was both shocked and warmed by the thought of that moment. I'll be leaving this song here for you guys and I hope that you'll like it because I love it. Ever since that day, I never got this song out of my mind. For those of you who know this story of mine, keep quiet. I don't want you guys blabbering about my high school life and all that nonsense. Hahaha! I'm kidding.

Anyway, I really have a deep connection with this song since the first time I heard it was special. I hope you guys have a song that's magical to you and a song that you'll never forget. If you do have a song like that, why not share it down below. I wanna hear your stories and not to mention the songs you guys love. So, comment below or maybe send me an e-mail if you want it more personal. E-MAIL SENT!



Leave me a little loving and I'll give you a lot of loving. ♥

Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...