Sunday, February 12, 2012

Reaching 10,000 Hits Mark

Hello lovely lovely readers!

Today is a spectacular day for me. I started the day slow by waking up at around 11:30AM but then my day started picking up it's pace at around 2:30PM or so. All of us were actually very busy today since it's my grandmother's birthday. She turned 70 years old today and she's as lively as ever. I love my grandma so much. She's a cool grandma. Anyway, that's really a different topic and I want to elaborate more on her birthday bash in another post.

What I really wanted to talk about in this post is my gratitude to you guys. Yes, you're reading this right. I want to say thank you to all of my readers, even if you're just a passerby or you're a constant reader of my blog. I want to say thank you. I've just reached my 10,000 hits mark today and it feels good to know that 10,000 browsers/tabs had opened my website and read at least the title or some of the contents of my blog. I really didn't expect to reach 10,000 this fast. So, I really really really want to say thank you. I love you guys. You don't even know how much. :)


Here's for every thousand that visited my blog. I love you guys. Thanks!















Leave me a little loving and I'll leave you a lot of loving.
Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...