Sunday, February 12, 2012

Quick Blog: Up in the Sky

Hello loves! Just a quick blog to tell you guys where I am now. I'll give you some hints. It involves flying vehicles, noisy engines and colorful balloons. Im not in Manila but I'm in Luzon. The food is good in this area but the dialect is hard to understand. Can you guess where I am? Yep. I'm in Pampanga for the Hot Air Balloon Festival! I actually didn't expect to be here today since we were in a party yesterday and we got back home at around 12pm. It's so cool here in Clark. The breeze is fresh and very cold, the scenery is refreshing to the eye and I'm really feeling good. Anyway, I'll end my post here. I'll do a photoblog later or tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...