Wednesday, February 01, 2012

JMovie: 10 Promises To My Dog

10 Promises To My Dog, that's the title of the movie that I recently watched in YouTube and I have to say that it was the most heartwarming and realistic movie that I have ever watched. I think it was the pet-owner in me that related well with this movie or maybe because my dog is a Labrador-German shepherd mix and it it kind of looks like the dog here but he's black. I don't really know. All I know is that it could be compared to the movie Marley & Me or maybe Hachiko but it has its own flair to it.

The movie makes you see how a pet owner can love and sometimes forget about their pet. It's a story of friendship and love that no human being can give, the loyalty that can only be found with man's best friend. Maybe I'm a little biased, maybe I'm just a cry baby but this movie can really make your heart melt and make you cry a gallon of tears. I was literally shattered by the end of the movie and I had to hug my dog for a while to make me feel better again. So, what is 10 Promises To My Dog really about? You can watch the trailer by clicking...


WARNING! POSSIBLE SPOILERS UP AHEAD!

Let me give you the gist of the movie with this simple trailer I found in YouTube. I think this is the best way to entice you into watching this movie. I'm such a weenie, I'm actually teary-eyed right now from just watching the trailer. Also, I really have to commend this movie on how it was done. It's something that is almost close to reality and it's progression is also good. Anyway, enough of this gibber jabber. On to the trailer! Hahaha! :)




So, here are the 10 promises that you must fulfill to your dog:
1. Listen patiently to what I have to say. 
2. Trust me I’m always on your side. 
3. Play with me a lot. 
4. Don’t forget that I have feelings to. 
5. Lets never fight. 
6. If I don’t obey you, I have good reasons. 
7. You have school and friends, but I only have you. 
8. Stay my best friend, we must get along. 
9. I only have ten years to live, so let’s make every moment count every moment together. 
10. Never forget our time together, when my time comes please be by my side.
I think promise number 7 and number 9 are the most important ones. I just can't explain to you guys how I feel because I might break down and not finish this blog post. I'll just leave it for you guys to watch this movie and you'll know what I mean after you've watched it. I think I'll end this post here and I hope you guys will watch this movie. I wanna hear your thoughts on the movie and maybe even share to me how it fared for you.


Was it good? Did it make you cry?
Or was it not your cup of tea?
I want to hear from you!



Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

3 comments:

  1. I was actually looking for this resource a few weeks back. Thanks for sharing with us your wisdom.This will absolutely going to help me in my projects .


    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Flower Girl Dresses|Empire Wedding Dresses|New Style Wedding Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched the trailer, and it reduced me to tears. One of my favorite dog movies is Hachiko, and I always cry whenever I watch it. I must have watched that movie a hundred times, and I never get tired of watching it. I'd love to watch "10 promises to my Dog" this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tayla!

      Thanks for checking out my blog. I've watched Hachiko and yes, it did bring me to tears. I was actually a lump of emotions after it. I'm sure you'll enjoy 10 Promises to my Dog. Hope you enjoy it! :)

      Delete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...