Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Inspiration Trunk: Escape

We as human beings find it hard to live life the way we want it to be due to obligations and responsibilities. It's hard to break away from the norm and be yourself, your true self. I know you guys have read my post about freedom but I think I did the sequence wrong. Before you can truly be free, you must first escape. Escape those who judge, belittle and pull you down. Being free is being able to let go of everything and finally escape the world. Don't take this literally though. I'm not talking about killing yourself so that you'll be able to escape. What I'm saying is that you need to have a little guts and some balls to be able to escape from the world you hate.

If you don't want to live in a world where you look at yourself in the mirror every day and say that you hate your life then don't live like that anymore. You have a choice. We all have a choice. We choose the life that we're living in. If your life is in the dumps then that is your choice. It's because of your previous actions that your life is shitty. It's not your parents' fault, it's not your friends' fault, nor is it your fault alone but it was your choice. You can't blame anybody just because they have opinions and you were persuaded. I know, I sound like I'm a nagging mother or a preacher but I really believe that we all have a choice and we can't say that we were never given a choice.


As for me, I blew up most of the chances that was given to me by my parents, school and even when it comes to the concerns of the heart. I always regret or doubt the road that I've chosen and end up ruining it even if it's a good road to take. They gave me all that I need to succeed and be a better person but I didn't use them wisely. I admit, I have a lot of regrets in my life even if I'm not even halfway there yet. In the past, I've put the blame onto other people. I've always blamed them for my fuck ups but now, I'm slowly realizing that it was my fault that shitty things happened to me. It was my lack of better judgement or my wrong choices that made me this way. I can't blame my parents for my mistakes 'cos it wasn't their fault that I made the wrong choices. I can't blame my friends why I'm effed up because I chose to be like this. I can't blame my past lovers because they didn't have a say in my life and decisions. So, who else can I blame? No one. No one but myself.

I'll leave you guys with some of the photos I saw in the internet to inspire you to take that next step towards freedom. Break away from all your inhibitions and your fears and be truly happy. I wish you guys all the best in your journey towards your perspective goals and I hope that I helped you in a way. Thanks for reading this post and my blog as a whole, I really appreciate it guys. This year, even if it's just starting, is a blessing to me. I can't tell you guys how happy I am that there are people out there that read and care about what I say and write in my blog. Here's the photos, enjoy!


Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

1 comment:

  1. Once again great post. You seem to have a good understanding of these themes.When I entering your blog,I felt this . Come on and keep writting your blog will be more attractive. To Your Success!
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Flower Girl Dresses|Empire Wedding Dresses|New Style Wedding Dresses

    ReplyDelete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...