Monday, February 13, 2012

Incoming Projects, Updates & Some Love!



Hello dears!

Today was a rainy, romantic and totally bed weather type of season. I can't believe it'll be like this in February. I thought February was only the time of chilling days and lonely cold nights for those who are single. Yet, here I am totally comfortable and happy with my life. I can't even believe it. I'm too happy with the companionship of my friends to even care about the "Love Month".


Anyway, I just wanted to update you guys on some of the developments in my life and why I am happy with my life right now. The photo above was taken during our lunch break in the amphitheater of my school. I didn't know that there was an event there called, The Art of Cosplay. I am actually a fan of cosplaying although I don't cosplay myself, I do appreciate the cosplayers' efforts. And, being a fan of animes and mangas is also a plus factor on why I like cosplay.

I really love Iron Man's costume. It looked very real and the person himself even looks like Tony Stark with the facial hair and all. I even got a picture with the whole Avengers gang. I was so happy and not to mention that the University Week in DLSU has begun. It's a week long celebration, bazaars and activities for the whole La Sallian community. I am very excited but at the same time wary because UWeek only means one thing, I'll be broke for the whole week. How sad is that? Hahaha! Woes of the poor.

Enough of that, I actually want to tell you guys about this amazing thing that I'll be doing for my friends. I'm actually going to make my friend's blog layout. I'll be helping her set up her blog and do some minor tweaks here and there to make it personalized. If you're intrigued on what type of blog she'll make, you just have to stay tuned on my updates. Hahaha! Also, I'll be helping another friend make a website for his shop. Nothing too major or complicated since I'm not that good yet. But I'm really happy to help them and not to mention it would also look good in my resume if I added there, I made a website for a shop.

I'll end this post here and save you guys the boring chit-chat and blabbing that's about to happen. I just can't stop typing. I'm so full of ideas and things on my mind right now I don't even know where it comes from. So, bye for now and thank you again for reaching my 10,000 hits mark! :)


Leave me a little loving and I'll give you a lot of loving. ♥


Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...