Saturday, February 18, 2012

Haunted Hall 3

Haunted Hall 3, a presentation of horrifying scenes by DLSU's Harlequin Theater Guild, is a yearly event that almost every La Sallian attends. It's a haunted house of sorts like in amusement parks or in our case a haunted hallway. HTG lets us experience an eerie setting with demented souls roaming around following your every move and lost souls that are waiting for you in corners you won't expect.

Haunted Hall is one of my favorite things to do during the University week and I've been there last year and it scared the shit out of me. I think it was because of my friends that were scared as well or it was just freaky not to be scared. Hahaha! I think I'm not making sense. Anyway, this year I wasn't with my regular friends because they went there while I wasn't around. I was with some of my "older" friends. Hahaha! If you guys are reading this, I'm just kidding. Hahaha! :)

I really have to thank you guys for treating me to a free Haunted Hall experience. You guys were awesome. I won't mention names since it might cause havoc and I don't want that but you guys know who you are. It was fun experiencing Haunted Hall with you and I really did have a good time. I'll stop my blabbering here and post a few pictures.
The rules of the Haunted Hall. Can you see the last one? There's no turning back. I'm really proud of myself and my 2 friends for not backing out. Specially the my lady friend that was even sharing ghost stories while we were in the line. Hahaha! Due to that, I got a little bit hyped up and it almost made me not want to continue. Hahaha!
I really give my kudos to HTG since they did such a wonderful job in the prosthetic, aesthetic and the general feel of Haunted Hall 3. I will never forget that little girl waiting for us to come and play in the stairs. She made my head hurt, my ears ring and my heart pump faster. I also have to give credit to the awesome witch doctor of sort that was following us while we were going through the tunnel. I was scared as shit with him because he kept on saying that he'll take me, 'cause I was the end of the line and the people up front was taking their bloody ass time going through the tunnel. If ever that guy is reading this blog post right now, you creep the hell out me Sir. You really did.

I'll end my post here. Sorry if I can't give you the pictures of my friends. I refuse to do so unless they give consent. So, for now I bid you guys adieu. :)





Leave me a little loving and I'll give you a lot of loving. ♥



Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

2 comments:

  1. Amazing blog, i'm now following you, would you mind check out mine and maybe follow me back ?

    http://modelsontherunway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for following my blog! I'll check out your blog later. :)
      I hope you'll stick with me 'till the end. ♥


      xxx
      Renee J.
      http://reneejacobe.blogspot.com

      Delete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...