Saturday, February 11, 2012

Good Vibes Friday

Hello loves!

I haven't posted anything here for quite some time now and I really missed you guys. Today's Friday here in the Philippines and I decided to do some shoe shopping for my grandmother's birthday celebration tomorrow. I went to Robinson's Manila in Malate with my friends, Airiz and Janine, to look at some of the stores there and maybe find a pair I can buy and use at the party. It was so tiring but very fun as well. We went through every shoe store possible, or that I can afford, and we found this baby.


I can't give you guys a closer picture of the shoe 'cos I haven't taken a picture of it yet and my camera's a bit fuzzy today. Hahaha! I'll just do a separate post about my shoes or the event itself in another time. I'm really excited about my grandma's birthday tomorrow since it's gonna be a big one. Anyway, I'll be off for now.

Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

1 comment:

  1. I was actually looking for this resource a few weeks back. Thanks for sharing with us your wisdom.This will absolutely going to help me in my projects .


    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Flower Girl Dresses|Empire Wedding Dresses|New Style Wedding Dresses

    ReplyDelete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...