Monday, February 27, 2012

2012 Academy Awards



The Academy Awards is here and you know what that means? It means it's the time for actors and actresses to put on their best tuxes and dresses. It's that time of the year where the fashionistas around the globe watch live streaming or even replays to know who wore the best dress, the worst dress and the most bazaar dresses out there. But we all know what this award giving body is all about, it's about giving credit to those films that are simply, magnificent.

Sadly, I won't be able to watch it since I'll be leaving for school in a few minutes but I will show you guys some of the gowns that I absolutely love during the red carpet. Some are expected from these actresses, some are really unexpected but all of them are simply wonderful. So here they are, some of my favorite gowns in the 2012 Academy Awards.







That's it for now. I'll just make another post to update you guys on my favorite gowns 'cause I really need to go now. Anyway, I want to hear and see your favorite looks in this year's Academy Awards aka Oscars. I wanna hear your thoughts. Do you like their looks or did you expect more?





Leave me a little loving and I'll give you a lot of loving. ♥


Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...