Friday, January 27, 2012

Song of the Day: Breakeven by The Script (Covers)

Hey there!

I was browsing through Facebook and I happen to come across some video covers of the song, Breakeven by The Script, and I decided that it should be in my blog as my song of the day. I couldn't decide which one I like the best but I figured that you guys won't mind too much if I do post more than one video here in my blog or whatever. I hope you guys like this song and actually, I have a deeper meaning as to why I chose this song. I think I'll tell it to you guys after the 2 videos. :)

Truth is, I dedicate this song to the one that's still waiting. Every time I hear this song and The Script's other song, The Man Who Can't Be Moved, I instantly remember that person. Maybe this is your way of getting to me or maybe I just get too attached to things and more sensitive on everything around me, whatever. I just like how these songs, even if they are a bit sad and melodramatic, capture what I feel or what I think that person feels. Maybe I'm just being hopeful or maybe I'm still hung up on you but I know that what we had was true. Sadly, what we had was not enough for me. I guess when our hearts break it really doesn't break even. While you wait, I'm free and happily living my life.

Anyways, I hope you guys like the two versions of Breakeven by The Script. If you have any song suggestions or maybe a playlist that you want me to listen to then don't hesitate to comment below and leave me your thoughts. I'd love to hear them all. That's it! This is the end of my post. :)

Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

1 comment:

  1. Oh hi there Renee, I'm not shy actually I just wanna share a little thought about the script who happen to be my favorite band. I really love them.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...