Saturday, January 07, 2012

SHOP FOR A CAUSE!

Look what had just been delivered today!

I can't believe that the bag I bought in Ukay Alalay has finally arrived! I have been waiting for this bag to be delivered since last year, Dec. 27, and now that it's here I'm so happy! Yes, yes. I know. Mababaw na kung mababaw, pero wapakels. Hahaha! I'm just really happy to have my bag and in a way, help the victims of typhoon Sendong.

For those of you who do not know, Ukay Alalay is an online shop made by Saab Magalona to help the victims of typhoon Sendong. She's selling pre-owned stuffs, mostly branded items, and 100% of the income will be donated to the victims of Sendong. I really suggest that instead of buying in other online shops that sell pre-owned stuffs why not shop in Ukay Alalay until the victims of the typhoon Sendong has recovered or if you've already bought an item... Why not buy more? They have brands like Zara, Topshop, Oxygen and a lot more. It's not exclusive to female buyers because they also have items for guys.


So what are you guys waiting for?
Check out Ukay Alalay, follow their twitter account for up-to-date updates of new items and
let's help the victims of typhoon Sendong with all our might!


Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great cause. I need to check them out. It also doesn't hurt that that bag is TOO CUTE.

    -kim
    found the route

    ReplyDelete
  2. "If you haven't any charity in your heart you have the worst kind of heart trouble" to cure it
    Help people, let's unite for one good cause, be a volunteer"save lives"!
    mawaddainternationalaid

    ReplyDelete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...