Sunday, January 08, 2012

Rainy Days

Photo courtesy of Harnois75 of DeviantArt

The day is young but the sky is dark,
My mind is fluttering to the hills beyond.
I am dreaming of a place far and wide,
Where the sun shines and the clouds don't cry.

Cold it may be on this solitary room,
I am not afraid to watch the sky mourn.
For tomorrow or later the sun will shine
And my sadness will be gone.

And now as I hear the pitter patter on the roof,
My mind wanders again to my solitude.
I'll be dreaming of a place nice and warm
But until the sun comes, I am left undone.



-------------

Comments, suggestions and violent reactions?
Just post it below and let yourself go.
I'll gladly answer them all.
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...