Sunday, January 08, 2012

Quick Blog: Maginhawa Street Food Trip

Hello loves!

This is just a quick blog because I am tired and I have school tomorrow. I'll just update tomorrow when I have the time and energy. Anyway, we went to Maginhawa street today in Teachers Village, QC and let me tell you guys... IT WAS AWESOME! I'm a little bit "food drunk" right now so I have to apologize if I may sound overly excited or even incomprehensible. We've been to a total of 5 food places around the UP Teachers Village-Katipunan area and we were bloated! I am super happy today, my cravings were satisfied. We ate things from pastas to bagnettes to burgers to non-sweetened ice creams. Let's just say it was a foodie heaven. Hahaha! I'll stop here and give you some of the photos. I'll just make a structured post tomorrow.






Comments, suggestions and violent reactions? 
Just post it below and let yourself go.
I'll gladly answer them all.

Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...