Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Our Status Ala Incubus



One thing I've learned from a previous relationship was to never promise anything. I regretted every promise that I've said and not fulfilled. I don't think I'll ever fulfill those promises anymore because I've changed my mind and maybe my heart as well. I want other things in life and some of those things can't happen with my ex-boyfriend. I don't regret loving him but I don't regret not loving him as much as before also. I might sound mean and harsh but I jut don't see a future with him anymore.



Love might hurt us and we might be crushed at one point in our lives but we must never blame love for our pain. We suffer because there is the lack of love. We find mistakes, see shortcomings and feel discontent when we don't love someone or anything anymore. Even if love does hurt us time and time again, it does give us our most beautiful memories and feelings that no other type of human interaction can bring. Never be afraid to love and love again until you'll find that person who you'll love infinitely and he will love you back.



Never be afraid to meet new people and let go of those you've met. I think my life has nearly begun and it still has a long way to go. There is no point in holding on to people that you do not want to be with or don't want to be with you in the long run. Never be afraid to let go when you're no longer happy but never let go if you haven't fought the battle of holding on. You can only let go when you've had enough and you think you deserve someone better. I think that's the reason why I've let go and in the process of moving on. I don't see myself with that person anymore and it was time to say good bye whether he wanted to or not.



Sometimes I get lonely, I admit it but never will I ever think of doing the things that I did with him ever again. I no longer want the lies, the alibis and the sick petty fights. I grew tired and bored of loving someone that I can't have a future with. As they say, resistance is futile. I let go because I don't want to be miserable even if that means I'd be miserable with him. I might wish sometimes that he was here with me right now but I won't give in because I'm not lonely anymore. I'm not naive anymore. I've grown up and it sucks that he still hasn't. No matter what he says, to me he'll forever be that anarchistic punk.



So, pardon me. Pardon me for breaking you further and leaving you behind but I can't be with you anymore. I've edited and strike through some words while making this post because I know this hurts you more and you can't let go. But I need to move on and live my life the way I want it, and that means it's living life without you. Please don't be stubborn and just let go. I'm not the same person anymore. The person you love 3 years ago loves you but the person you're seeing now no longer does. Hate me if you want or can, but I'll never go back.

-------------------------------
This is a video/song compilation of my current love life. In a way it is also my letter or parting words to my ex-boyfriend. I'm really sorry guys if you had to see this. I just had to let it out and I think this is something enjoyable to you guys as well. I hope you liked the videos, I love Incubus and the rawness of these videos so... Yeah. Enjoy! :)




Comments, suggestions and violent reactions?
Just post it below and let yourself go.
I'll gladly answer them all.

Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

1 comment:

  1. I can totally relate to what you're going through right now.. Thanks for sharing! :) I love Incubus, too!!!!

    Kisses! xxx

    http://ilikeyourears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...