Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ohh Happy Days!

I posted earlier my little food trip to Maginhawa street and so, I'll be posting my look for that trip. I actually planned what I'll be wearing for the food trip and you'll know later on why I wore what I wore and the reasoning behind it.




What I wore:
Quilt Patchwork Dress from The Ukay Queen
New Look Patent Leather Bag from Ukay Alalay
Gold Australian Flats from Landmark, Trinoma
Black Tights from Genevive Gozum, SM North Edsa




So, here's the reason why I wore a loose dress with tights. I thought that if we were going out on a food trip I needed an outfit that wouldn't make me look fat or fatter as time goes by. The solution that I thought of was to wear a dress that was loose so that my stomach won't be that noticed and I partnered it with some tights to prevent my underwear to be exposed. Then, I thought about how bland my outfit looks because all of my clothes were black, so I thought of wearing a gold flats for comfort and for a dash of color.

I think that's it. I hope you guys liked my outfit and please don't forget to hype it in Lookbook! :)




Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...