Sunday, January 01, 2012

New Year, New Me

Hello friends!

The new year has come and we are now going to start afresh. We'll be leaving our woes, our troubles and our heartaches behind but we will not forget them. We'll be resolving the problems of yesterday and setting things straight. I want this new year to be a good one, not only for me but to all of you. I hope that you guys will make 2012 and all the following years (if we are still alive and not in a zombie apocalypse world that is) your year. I hope that you'll find people to share your life, experiences that will forever scar you and love that will never grow old and part ways. I know, I know. I sound like a godmother but I really do wish you guys a happy new year ahead. I love you all and thank you for following, glancing and just being here in my blog.

Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...