Monday, January 16, 2012

Moon Child

I raise my head and watch the night unfold its mystery
Every burning star dazzles, blinds and amuses me
The dashing round moon seems to overlook thy Earth
And yet it seems to grow bigger and bigger and bigger.

I am but a child of the moon but it still frightens me
With its Cheshire cat like smiles once in a while
And sometimes its absence on some frightful nights.
I am nothing but a scared child, a scared moon child.


Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...