Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Inspiration Trunk: Wild Child

Hello loves!

I haven't posted yesterday about the food trip in Maginhawa St. because I was feeling a tad under the weather AKA I was lazy. I got sucked in by the 9gag world. It was mind numbing. I couldn't even process what was happening in my life. I wasn't supposed to post anything today because I have recently watched Sherlock's new episode, The Hound of Baskerville and it was awesome that my mind is still fan girling up to now. Anyway, I decided that I should just do an inspiration post for you guys. :)

Here is my inspiration for today, the wild child. I am particularly drawn to people, even if they are no longer children, that are adventurous and throws themselves at the world. I aspire to be carefree, spontaneous and free spirited but I have some insecurities and limits so I can't be like that now. Err. I'm babbling. So here is some of the images I saw on the net that inspires me a lot.

Photo courtesy of Tumblr

I think I'll end this here. I hope you guys liked my Inspiration Trunk post today about wild child and the concept of being free, careless and young. That's it!




Comments, suggestions and violent reactions?
Just post it below and let yourself go.
I'll gladly answer them all.



Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

2 comments:

  1. The guy on the right (top photo) looks like the guy from the 1st season of Skins/Gendry of Game of Thrones. :)

    -stupid commenter, Gab

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is actually that guy. Speaking of Game of Thrones, the trailer for the new season is up. Have you seen it already? :)

      Delete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...