Friday, January 13, 2012

Inspiration Trunk: Freedom

Living in a society where you are judged by what you wear, what your color is and what affiliations you have it is sometimes hard to break through the norms and let your true colors shine. It is so hard to become the person you think you are and want to be when society shackles you to certain stereotypes and bind you with their expectations. No one is immune to this binding of souls but there are those who break away and unbind themselves. The beautiful ones, the truly beautiful ones who live their lives the way they want to live and not letting others make decisions for them.

I am not part of the few that broke away from their cages but I am slowly unshackling myself from the binds that stop me from being who I want to be. I'm slowly becoming the person that I aspire to be. I'm slowly becoming a person that can carry myself and be proud of myself in whatever that I do. I'm still not totally free but I'm getting there. Anyway, here are some of the photos that inspired me a lot today. :)








I think I'll end this post here. I just want to say a few words to you guys. I hope that you are happy in whatever you are doing in your life and that you are not forced or manipulated to do what you are doing. Never let others become your master. We as people live in norms and customs but we must never be afraid to go outside the box and live life the way we see it fit. If your friends think that you're crazy for loving the same sex, fuck your friends and get a new one. Be with people that accept you no matter what the consequences and no matter who you are. We need to be happy in order to make others happy. We can't pretend forever that we are happy, I know that. I've tried pretending to be happy for such a long time that I don't even know what "happiness" truly feels like. I just hope that by the end of this journey we can all finally say that...

"I have been happy. Truly, genuinely... Happy."

 
 
Comments, suggestions and violent reactions?
Just post it below and let yourself go.
I'll gladly answer them all.



Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

11 comments:

  1. nice ... and true :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sir/Ma'am for the compliment & for dropping by. Cheers! :) ox

      Delete
  2. I really enjoyed this. I am working on a paper for school about what freedom means and I found this page, great work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that I've helped you in any way. :)

      Delete
  3. wow...... inspiring!
    could u mind to take it one to me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading this actually made my everything feel right in the world. It is so wonderful to know that people like you exist. You have given me true inspiration. - Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for saying this. You don't know how much this means to me and how much your comment has given me so much strength. Thank you. Thank you so much. :)

      Delete
  5. really inspiring......thanks Renee...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading my post. Hopefully you'll stay as my reader for as long as this blog lives. :)

      Delete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...