Thursday, January 12, 2012

Evanescence Live in Manila!


Being a television addict is something that I find very beneficial to me, even if I do procrastinate a lot when I am in front of the telly but whatever. You might ask what's the correlation of the photo above from my first sentence, well... I just found out that the band, Evanescence, will be having a concert here in the Philippines! I am thrilled and also very sad because of two reasons. (1) I'm broke as fuck and (2) I love Evanescence! And because I love you guys, I'm sharing it to you! Hahaha! So, here are the details:

WHO: EVANESCENCE LIVE IN MANILA
WHAT: ONE NIGHT PERFORMANCE WITH BUSH
WHEN: FEBRUARY 19, 2012
WHERE: SMART ARANETA COLISEUM
HOW MUCH: 
PATRON(103&101) STANDING (Reserved)5810
PATRON SEATED (Reserved Seating)5810
LOWER BOX(200 & 201) (Reserved Seating)4755
LOWER BOX(202 - 215) (Reserved Seating)3700
UPPER BOX A (Reserved Seating)2640
UPPER BOX B1585
GENERAL ADMISSION530
All right. I'll end this post here. I just wanted to inform you guys. :) Sorry for the lack of good posts nowadays. I'm just not working properly yet. Anyway, I do hope you like this little advisory of mine. Here is the link to the ticket reservations if you are interested in watching Evanescence live. I envy you if you will watch them live. I wish I have the money to buy even the lower box? Nah. Too poor for that. Hahaha! Anyway, I'll end this here. Bye!


PS. Sponsor me? Hahaha! *le sigh*






Comments, suggestions and violent reactions?
Just post it below and let yourself go.
I'll gladly answer them all.


Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...