Monday, January 23, 2012

Backlogs, Backlogs, More Backlogs and A Happy New Year

Anyeooong!

With that opening you guys should know what I've been doing for the past few days that I haven't posted. I know, it's a lame excuse to not blog but I really can't help myself. I got hooked to Korean Movies and I've been watching them for almost a week now. I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing but, yeah. I've been very preoccupied. Anyway, I'm about to post some reviews on the movies that I have watched and it's a lot since I do 3-4 Korean movies a day these past few days. Maybe I'll even post some of the trips I've went to. Nothing major really, just fun trips to an Indian buffet and to Laguna.

So, I'll end this post here. It's really just a quick blog just to let you guys know that I'm still alive and kicking. Hahaha! Ohh! And I might even do a few celebrity crush here and there as well. :) Also,
KUNG HEI FAT CHOI EVERYONE!



Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...