Monday, December 19, 2011

Sale Alert: ASOS


Look what my mail brought in just a few minutes ago! Yep. That's right, Asos.com is having a 50% off on all of their items! Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think I am wrong! They are cutting their prices by 50% just so that we could buy from their store! And you know what's the catch?

It's only for today, December 19, for those who will want to ship it via the UK Standard Delivery or by December 22 for the people that'll want UK Next Day Deliveries!

So what are you waiting for? If you're from Europe, I suggest you go buy from them now! I wish I had my Christmas money early so that I could buy this wonderful dress. Ugh. Oh third-world problems. Hahaha! Anyway, just wanted to inform you guys. I hope you'll put this on good use!



Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...