Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Reminisce: A Mixtape

This mixtape has been long overdue. I've tried making mixtapes and all of it ended up being postponed or I just forget about it. But now, it's a different story. I've actually made a mixtape that is not that crappy and with tunes that are pleasing to my ears. My inspiration for this mixtape is my past, the used to bes and the life lessons I've experienced. I've tried reminding myself, reflecting and even contemplating on how my life has progressed and how I've grown through the years. It is a compilation of myself and of the things that had been a part of me. My past aspirations and thoughts. Some songs here might not seem relevant to you but it is to me. I just hope you guys like it and enjoy!


                   Playlist                   
  1. Always On My Mind (Willie Nelson) - Iron & Wine with Calexico
  2. Bright as Yellow - The Innocence Mission
  3. Helpless - Ghost Animal
  4. I Miss You - Incubus
  5. Keep On Loving Me Baby - Otis Rush
  6. Life Is Bad - Shelby Lynne
  7. Love Ain't Nothing - Johnny Nash
  8. One Gal In Town (Five Men Hanging Around) - Berna Dean
  9. Quelqu'un ma dit - Carla Bruni
  10. Ta Douleur - Camille
  11. The Mystery of Love - Marianne Faithfull
  12. The One That Rings My Bell - Sherri Taylor
  13. The Party & The After Party - The Weeknd
  14. This Guy's In Love With You - Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass
  15. This is Love - PJ Harvey
  16. Wild Horses (The Rolling Stones) - The Sundays
  17. You Can't Hurry Love - The Concretes



You can download it here!

Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...