Saturday, December 17, 2011

Love


Loving touches, warm embraces
Fluttering stomachs, fleeting moments.
Are those the indications of love?
If so, I do not love you.

You give me chest pains and heartaches.
Your words slice within and scald me.
And yet, I can't get enough of you.
I must be addicted to you.

We speak in coded languages,
Snide remarks and sarcastic bouts.
And yet, I could not live a day
Without your voice ringing in my ears.

What have you done to me?
Bewitched me of some sort?
Tell me how you've done it!
For my heart is now eternally yours.





Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

1 comment:

  1. wow. nice poetry!

    Come and enter!
    In Love With Fashion Giveaway.

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...