Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Empty Rooms



Quivering in the darkness with silent pleas of pain
I hear them whispering, the demons of my age.
I see them taunting and leering at my way.
Nowhere to run nor to hide.

I find them tormenting, eating up my pain.
I keep their voices down by the bottles of vodka,
I keep their thoughts out of my own,
But I cannot fight any longer.

I am losing the battle, I am losing the fight.
There are no superheroes or shining armors.
Only dark witches and evil masters.
But in this dark room, I see no one.

In this dark empty room, I am alone.
I am alone to face the monsters that is,
only living inside my dastardly head.
                           ---------




Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...