Thursday, December 01, 2011

December to Remember

Hello loves!

It's the time of the year where the vibes are good and the money goes fast. Yes, you heard it right. It is that time of the year again. It's December baby! I wonder if my ninongs and ninangs will show up and give me something good for the holidays. I'm actually contemplating on whether or not I should make a list of things that I want for Christmas but that may sound too conceited. What do you guys think? Enough of that Christmas greed, I'm actually quite happy with the start of the month. I decided that I'm gonna start living healthy and actually exercise at least once a week. I've said it a couple of times already and I am unsuccessful at it but I'm more driven now. I really want this. No, I need it.

So, to make long things short. I'm going to be healthy, productive and assertive from now on. I want this for my future and even if I'm not the bast student in the world or the best daughter, I will make things right for my sake. I'll do whatever it takes to make myself better. I really, really, want this! Hahaha! I thought that starting the month right is a way to go and being positive might make it better.

Anyway, enough of the gifts. I'm actually here to invite you guys to the Noel bazaar that'll be at the PICC Forum, I think. The big text thingy. I'm not so sure what date. I think it's on the 21st to the 23rd. I'll keep you guys posted though. I'm just telling you guys in advance so that you can save up and prepare. Hahaha! I know I can't save up that fast, but any who, I hope to see you guys there!

P.S.
Sorry guys for the shitty post. My mind is floating right now. Anyway, I'm out!


Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

1 comment:

  1. Just thought of dropping by your blog and check it out. Great posts and photos you have. Keep it up! Hope you can visit mine as well. xo

    itsNikki
    Fashion blogger
    http://www.itsnikki-goes-trendy-chic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...