So, I decided to make my very own Christmas Wishlist. I thought long and hard on what I wanted to have this Christmas and here are the things that I really want.
1. Canon 550D or Nikon D90 - I've been wanting to have my own babies for such a long time and by babies, I mean my own DSLR camera. I've wished for this thing last year and since I still don't have it, I'm wishing it again this year. Photography is a passion of mine and it just frustrates me how I can't pursue my passion just because I don't have the necessary tools to do it. I know what you might be thinking, "why not buy a less expensive one?". Well, I believe that if I am to buy a DSLR I'll buy something that is the best of its kind or at least the best that I could afford. I specifically like these two models because of their video capabilities and their specs.
2. 2012 Planner - I've been planning on buying a planner for this coming year and I thought that, why not ask for a planner instead? I'm a very unorganized person and I really need a planner to help me remember and organize my school agendas, barkada hangouts and family time. Not to mention a place to write down some blog ideas I have when I'm on the go. Planners really do help me a lot specially in school and I would really love it if my ninongs/ninangs/aunties/uncles would buy me one. Hahaha! I've even narrowed it down to these choices: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
3. Fujifilm Instax Mini 7s - This one right here is one of my new obsessions. I've been hinting my ex boyfriend that I wanted this and good enough that we broke up even before he had the chance to give it to me. I mean, I don't want to return it. Hahaha! Anywho, I've been eyeing this baby since I heard about it around last year? Yeah. I'm really hoping that by this year I'll have enough money to buy one or if I'm blessed, someone might give one to me as a gift. I'm just gonna keep my fingers crossed!
4. Shoes & Bags - I am crazy over shoes and bags. I try as much as possible, and that means 3x a year more or less, to buy a pair of cute flats or maybe a bag here and there. But, I do have a problem when it comes to budgeting since I can't buy shoes or bags that are too expensive or too frivolous on my mom's meter. So, I really keep it down. Here are some of my most wanted kind of shoes.
5. Jewelry - This has become my new love. I'm starting to like accessories and I mean obsessive type of love. I'm starting on my collections but again, I am having trouble buying accessories since they are a bit of a luxury. That's why I love bazaars. Bazaars offer cheap and very stylish accessories that won't hurt your wallets that much. I'm just hoping someone would give me a bunch of accessories. Hahaha! Or maybe an accessories organizer. Hahaha!How about you? What's inside your Christmas Wishlist? I'm curious. Comment below and tell me all about it. You might not know, I might give it to you as a gift come December 25. Hahaha! :)