Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Blast from the Past


Oh dear lord, look at me! If you don't know what I look like, I'm the one at the farthest left with the chinky eyes and the fattest face. Yes, that cute posing kid is me. I can't believe that my aunt posted this in Facebook. Actually, I can't believe that she has it. I remember passing this in school for one of my classes. How could she possibly have a copy? Hahaha!

Anyway, I just wanted to share to you guys this photo. I had a sudden flashback after seeing this. I can't believe time goes by so quickly. Imagine, I'll be graduating in a year, my cousin (the one in the middle) will be entering college in a few months and her sister (the one on the far right) is in 3rd year high school. We're moving on with our lives and yet here we are, all small and cute still in these photos. Gah! I feel so old now!


Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...