Tuesday, December 27, 2011

ASOS Back-to-School Contest


Hello friends!

I just want to ask a big favor from you guys. Can you help me win a contest from Asos.com? Asos' Fashion Finder, something like Polyvore, is having a contest on how to jazz up your basic pieces and re-use then in the coming year. I chose to re-use blazers because of it's sophisticated yet versatile look. It makes almost everything look professional and yet still fun. I remember the famous fashion blogger, Camille Co, saying that she loves blazers because it makes your normal, plain and casual looking clothes extra special. It gives you that sudden "wow" factor specially when you partner rock and roll clothing with a polished yet quirky blazers. It is a mix of fun, classy and ready to take on the world, or in this case your school.

All you have to do to help me is click the heart on the bottom of my entry to vote the outfit that I made. It's that simple! If you're wondering if you have to register, I know that you can just connect it with your Facebook accounts. So please, please... PLEASE help me win by voting for me!

Again, all you have to do to help me win this contest is to click on this link HERE!

Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...