Tuesday, November 29, 2011

French Brain Drain




Hello loves!

That photo right there is one proof why I'll be sucking at French. That right there is one reason why I really really suck at French. Hahaha! I don't particularly love the imparfait, passe compose, and all those tenses. Hahaha! Anyway, I just wanted to share to you guys one of my frustrations this term. I have a lot actually but I'm also very blessed this term. I'm starting to stand on my own two feet and I'm actually standing up for myself, even just a little bit. I think this'll be good for me. I'm starting to actually put into action something that I actually want to do with my life.

Actually, blogging has become a sort of medium for my thoughts since I don't usually speak out my mind in times that I need to or to people that should've heard my voice, but I just can't. Too Asian. Hahaha! Anyway, so that is that. Just a quick blog! I'm off to watch The Vampire Diaries now. Au revoir mon cher! 
Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...