Thursday, November 24, 2011

Feedback!


Hello loves!

If you are a constant or semi-frequent visitor of my blog then you must have noticed my new banner! I made it in 30 minutes tops while working on 2 other banner designs for my banner 'cos I wasn't actually sure what I wanted to put. So, anyway. I just wanted to ask you guys on what do you think of my new banner? Is it good? Is it bad? Any other suggestions? If you do have one, just click on "comment"!

Thank you so much for this loves! I would really appreciate your constructive criticisms. Oh, and if you have any other suggestion to make this blog more reader friendly or active, please do so by commenting or by contacting me! Please don't be shy because I assure you that I am very VERY friendly. Hahaha!

Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...