Friday, November 25, 2011

Fashion Inspirations: Billie Piper



Hello loves!

As most of my friends know, and now I am now telling you, I am a big fan of British shows. I love, and I mean LOVE, Doctor Who. I've recently watched it and since then got hooked on it. But that wasn't my first British series. I think the first British series that I watched was Skins which is a very very very very good series. It has all the teenage drama and all that hoopla in it. 

But, what I'll be showing to you guys now is a fashion inspiration post about the looks of Billie Piper aka Rose Tyler in Doctor Who. See, my introduction was relevant! Hahaha! I just loved her during the first 2 seasons of Doctor Who and I googled her interviews and all that shit. I found out that she actually has a good sense of taste or maybe she just has a good stylist but whatever. Hahaha! So, here are some of the outfits that I just absolutely love on her. These outfits inspire me to get in shape and even some of the pieces of clothing that I wear.

Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...