Thursday, November 24, 2011

Classic Beauty: Natalie Wood



Hello loves!

I have been gone quite some time now and I blame myself for that. I wasn't busy, as in very busy, but I was a bit out of it. I'm just not in the mood to write about my life and pour my feelings out. I did have eventful days and not to mention rad parties with my friends, which happens lately as I have noticed. Anyway, that wasn't the reason why I posted today but rather, I was blinded and intrigued by the beauty of real women back in the 60's-80's.

So, I decided to make a post for this new segment of mine: Classic Beauty. I chose to do a series of posts that shows real Hollywood women during the 50's and up until 1980. I have no explanation why I find them more alluring but I'll just spill it out that women during those years were far more vivacious and had the figure of "real" women. Women who eat and do not starve themselves, who are not afraid of wearing fitting clothes even if the think you're too big. I presented this segment because I believe that the citizens of the Internet should know that beauty has many forms. It is something that I believe all generations should see.

It is not "in" to be too skinny. Live a healthy lifestyle and believe in yourself! And so, here's some of the photos of Natalie Wood, a Hollywood actress that was believed to have been dead 30 years ago. I hope you enjoy this short post and hopefully, open your eyes to my definition of "beauty".





Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...