Friday, October 07, 2011

La Naval

Hello loves!

On Sunday, we will be commemorating the feast of Our Lady of La Naval in Sto. Domingo church. For those of you who do not know who, what or why it is being celebrated by the Catholic followers, then here's a short summary of what you must know.

  • The feast of Our Lady of La Naval is annually done in Sto. Domingo Church in Quezon City near Araneta Ave. and Banawe St.
  • The statue of the La Naval would then be paraded along with other saints around the Sto. Domingo-Banawe Area.
It was said the the La Naval is a sacred and miraculous model because it had been answering wishes to many of its followers. I for one do not believe in miracles but I do love going to the feast of Our Lady of La Naval. I may have different motives on why I am going but that is not the case. So, what am I babbling on and on about? I'm inviting you guys to go to the feast of Our Lady of La Naval, if you are in the Philippines, and join me with all other followers and devotees of the feast.

I'll be, I think, joining my friend in a photo walk during the procession and I hope to see you guys there!




**P.S. Lame post. I know. Sorry about that! Hahaha!
Sign

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...