Sunday, September 04, 2011

Viral Spotlight: Karmin

Hello loves!

During the time I was on a vacation, I was seriously obsessed with a wonderful duo in Youtube, Karmin. It all started with my friend showing me the lyrics of Look at Me Now by Chris Brown ft. Lil Wayne and Busta Rhymes during one of our breaks. I searched for some people that did covers on Youtube and the first one that came out was Karmin's cover of Look at Me Now. So, I checked it out and I was blown away! I couldn't believe that they actually sang it and was beyond perfect with the way they delivered it, especially Amy who did the rap part. If you guys are familiar with the song, you must know that the rap of Busta Rhymes was insanely fast and very very difficult to do. So, I really have to give my kudos to Karmin for being brave enough and being able to deliver such a good cover of Look at Me Now.

Before I babble on and on about how good they are, why not go check them out yourself and I'll be leaving you guys with the song, Look at Me Now by Chris Brown ft. Lil Wayne and Busta Rhymes as covered by the duo, Amy and Nick or simply, Karmin.


If you want more details on this spectacular duo go to their official website, pages, twitter account and even support them by downloading their songs in iTunes! Below are some of their links, I didn't put all of their links because it's too many but if you would go to those pages, most probably than not, you'll find their other sites and links. Alright! That's it for me now. This'll end my segment for Viral Spotlight. Thank you guys for reading, I really appreciate it! If you have any comments, suggestions and other violent or non-violent reactions you can just comment away! I'd love to hear from you guys! Bye!


Sign

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...