Saturday, September 03, 2011

Term Break Escapades: Punta Fuego

Hello loves!

I know. I know. I've been out for more than a week or so now and I am very sorry. I have been out of grid for a few days because I was in this secluded place somewhere in Laguna. I won't tell you guys any more details because there's really nothing much to say about it. I will however share to you guys where I'll be going.

Tomorrow, me and my aunts and cousins will be going to Punta Fuego in Batangas. I am more than excited because it'll be my first time to go there and I will be going with my aunts and not my parents. I've already had enough of them for one week. I'm not complaining but a change of companion and scenery is good for the mind and soul. I don't want to be with someone that constantly shouts, irritates and makes you feel very frustrated every now and then. It just gets very tiring and I don't need that. It's term break after all! It's time to shake all the tension you gathered during the hell week and the whole term itself. We all just need to let loose! Am I right?

Don't get me wrong, I love my parents' company but sometimes you want out. Right? So, where was I? Oh yeah! Punta Fuego. We'll be leaving at around 9AM later, since it's already the 3rd of September, and we'll go to my aunt's place then off to Tagaytay for a little lunch in Bawai's Vietnamese Restaurant. Thanks to my inspirational aunt we'll be eating good food tomorrow. Wished my mother was there though, she loves Vietnamese food. I'll be blogging again tomorrow, hopefully, with the food that we ate and a quick review of the place. It's either I do that tomorrow or when I return here in Manila but I will surely do a review.

I will also share some photos of the place we'll be staying and the general vicinity of Punta Fuego. I looked at their website and I was amazed. I love the place by just looking at the pictures! I can't wait to go there! Here's a photo from their website to let you guys see what it looks like:






See that! Looks lovely right? I really have to thank my aunt. she's the reason why we'll be able to go to Punta Fuego since it's an exclusive resort. Thank God for US Aid and their perks! Anyway, I'll end my ramblings here. Bye guys! I'll share my Punta Fuego experience soon!
Sign

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...