Saturday, September 03, 2011

French Test Look

Hello again loves!

I have a lot of backlogs with the posting and I feel awful! I remember my friend saying that I wasn't a very good blogger since I don't blog every day and that I seem to be very inconsistent, which is true but nevertheless still hurts my wee blogger heart. So as a resolution, I'll be posting some of the supposedly posts that I have made for the past few days.

One of those posts is my segment, Not-So-Daily Look, which is basically my look for that day. I called it Not-So-Daily Look because I am not the type of person that regularly dresses up and dolls myself up for the sake of looking good and posh in school. My usual outfits are board shorts, shirts, and canvass shoes. I am what you can call, the chill when it comes to dressing up. I could also be considered as the hobo, the everyday summer, and the just-got-out-of-bed type that really doesn't put much effort on what to wear to school. So, I thought I would do posts about my looks when I do try to look good. I have some fail moments, actually most of them are fail moments, but I do try.

Here is my look for the last day of classes and also my French finals exam day. I thought that I could wear something with layers since our classroom would be très froid. I decided that I should also look professional and seemingly intelligent, so I went with this look:

 
What I wore:
Elle Blazer with Striped Sleeves from the International Bazaar
Floral Tube/Skirt from Kamiseta
White Beaded Halter Top from Bench
Black Flats from Marikina Shoe Expo
Cross Necklace from La Salle

I think I'll end this post here since it looks a tad bit lengthy. So, Bye guys! I'm posting this all the way from Punta Fuego in Batangas. I'll be posting again very soon. I'm thinking along the lines of either another College 101 or a Viral Spotlight post. Again, bye for now!


Sign

4 comments:

  1. C'est chic! ♥ That's a snazzy way to end your French class right!

    Kiss, Afianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Afianne,

    Wow. I still can't believe that THE Afianne Cope commented on my blog. I'm actually a very big fan of you. You make the most wonderful illustrations and mixtapes. I've been following you in Tumblr since last last year, I think?

    Anyway, thank you so much for the comment. You don't even know how much it means to me. ♥


    fangirl,
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nettie,

    Thank you for the comment! I actually love your sense of style as well. If my memory serves me right, I also see you in Candy magazine's forums. Right? :)

    xxx
    Renee

    ReplyDelete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...