Sunday, August 21, 2011

Vic Sebastian: Sunday Morning Cover

This right here is Vic Sebastian, a CCS student of De La Salle University-Manila. I don't know why I wanted to post his video here after I saw it in one of the websites that fellow Lasallians manage. I just thought that he needs to be recognized more and he has a great voice. So, here's his rendition of "Sunday Morning" by Maroon 5. Get ready to be swayed and swoon over his cool voice and charming looks. Be mesmerized with Vic Sebastian as he sings you on those lazy Sunday mornings.


You can check him out in his YouTube account by clicking here and you can see a lot more of his cover videos. I hope you guys like it and relax before hell week starts! Comment on what you guys think about this post 'cause I'm thinking of doing more viral posts for you guys to know some of the talents that is out there in the big world of the world wide web. I'm thinking of calling it Viral Spotlight. Alright? Great! I hope to here from you guys soon. Give feed backs on the title I'm thinking of using!
Sign

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...