Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Maroon 5: Moves Like Jagger

I'm pretty sure most of you guys know this song already and most probably addicted to it just like me. Me and my friends have been listening to this song for almost a week now and I just can't put my finger on it why this song is such a hit. It's catchy, upbeat and most of all it's sung by one of my favorite band, Maroon 5. The quirkiness of this song just keeps me up those cram time nights and I thought, "Hey! Maybe I should share it to the people that goes to my blog!" And so, here I am sharing this wonderful video to you guys. I also thought that since Hell Week is upon us trisemstral students, this song by Maroon 5 can keep us up at night while we do that one last stretch of reviewing, editing and finalizing of papers.


I chose this version of the song because I love how the video was made and it also gives you the lyrics to the song. Every time I look at this video I just can't help but bob my head and feel lively. I think that's really one of the reasons why I love this song so much. Hahaha!

Anyway, I hope you guys like the video and do tell me what you think! Do you have any recommendations, suggestions or maybe want to promote yourself? Then what are you waiting for? Message away! I'm up for promotions with no charge at all! I hope to hear from you guys and good luck with the finals! :)

Sign

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...