Friday, August 05, 2011

Inspiration for Art and Fashion: Caroline Andrieu

Hey guys!

I have decided, due to my lack of inspiration and clearly lack of hope and interest in the past few days that I should make an inspiration post for art, fashion, music and everything else under our bright big supernova. For my first and hopefully one of my many more art/fashion/etc. inspiration posts, is the works of a lovely French national named Caroline Andrieu.

Caroline's works vary different forms of art but she focuses mainly on fashion and beauty sketches and paintings. What I love about her is that she shows the softness of curves and the contours of a human body and face. She also shows a great deal of detailed work on interpreting and even copying the exact detail of the person, garment and up the extent of accessories that the model was wearing. Her mixture of style that goes from watercolor to defined lines was what really made me want to feature Caroline Andrieu on my blog. She has inspired me by making my feel relaxed and awed by the beauty that she has seen in the runway, photos and people themselves.

As you guys might know, I am an avid follower of fashion, arts and everything there is in the college of liberal arts, that is the reason why I decided to do this "Inspiration for Art and Fashion" segment for my blog. I hope you guys stay tuned and wait for my next featured artist to be posted here on my blog. I'll end it here. The following illustrations are from her blog and if you want to check it out, go here now! Anyway, that is that and I'll be off. Bye guys!


Sign

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...