Saturday, July 16, 2011

Road Towards Monetizing My Blog

These past few months I've been thinking of having or attaining a passive income, or a way of generating income through the least active or involved way possible. I have a lot of ideas, websites, and other hoopla that I wanted to try out to make a living. However, I found out that it wasn't easy specially for a person like me who is, for the most part, a living representation of a sloth. I am the worst kind of person that wants to attain money but doesn't do anything about it.


  1. I don't like doing much work. I like to freeload and just get money without much hard work. I know it's pathetic but I am like that. I just like being able to buy the things I like or get it without me buying and paying for it.
  2. I am a melting point of ideas and imagination but the problem with that is I tend to just imagine and not actually do something about those ideas. The ideas that I have also tend to be too out of this world and I don't have some of the needed software, materials and even the proper time to such things. So, that is problematic.
  3. I tend to procrastinate and end up not doing the work entirely. As some of my friends and even some acquaintances know, I am very lazy. I tend to cram and do my work on either the day before the deadline or on the deadline itself. The problem with this is that, not only am I stressed due to the pressure of the deadline but I am also not sure if I am doing or giving the 100% effort.

I know what you're probably thinking, and probably you are right. I can do a lot of things if I do change my ways but you know what? As of now, I can't give up my ways just yet. I have to slowly incorporate new habits so that I could make enough significant tweaks in my life and probably end up making money with this passive income. Also, if you guys don't know what passive income is I would suggest that you go to Pat Flynn's website, The Smart Passive Income. It explains what a passive income is and it also inspired me to make a passive living myself. So for that, I bid you guys adieu! 


Sign

3 comments:

  1. Hi Renee, this is indeed very enlightening, and being a blogger myself, I would like to be able to attain passive income - in the future. However, I really believe that not everything is a bed of roses and a lot of things require some work if not loads of it. In my understanding the best recourse on how we can earn passively is to do something that we are passionate about, and through this, we will feel as though we have never worked a day in our life! Good luck in your endeavors! All the best. - Mar
    http://notyourordinarybeautyqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I'd love to know of your ideas, email me: mariannemmatic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt the same way sometimes because it's actually a lot of work to earn a living on line. It takes someone who's smart and tech-savvy to make something work! I know Pat Flynn and his articles are pretty cool! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...